If we were aware of five things, I think it would change our experience. These five things could bring us lifelong happiness and good health. I call these the 5 Essentials and they are:
- To have an awareness of the truths of our existence…the truths of who we really are and why we’re really here on the planet…that we are actually divine spiritual beings having a human ‘experience.’ What is more, we live in oneness with all that is and that there is a purpose to our existence and that purpose is to simply experience, without judgment, everything there is to experience…pleasant and unpleasant.
- To know that the most important thing for each of us each day of our lives, is how we feel about ourselves…that we feel lovable, worthy, good enough and empowered. That we know in our hearts that we are a good person, no better, no worse than any other being.
- To heal our emotional pain and to know that this is an essential aspect of the human experience. This means talking about what upsets us, forgiving those we need to forgive and saying ‘I’m sorry’ to those we need to apologize to.
- To eat and drink healthy…in order to attain optimum health we need to eat foods that strengthen our immune systems and alkaline our bodies.
- Live in the present moment … when you live in the present moment, you cannot be tortured by incessant negative thoughts. You cannot be haunted by the past or frightened by the future.
I believe in my heart that understanding and incorporating these 5 Essentials into our daily lives will bring us peace of mind, joyful living and love. They will bring us happiness and good health.
Wishing you an awesomely abundant day!